Go Wild in Wales for a great day out in a friendly caring conservation
zoo in lovely garden surroundings.
Spend a perfect day at the National Zoo of Wales in the company of
rare and endangered animals from around the world including tigers,
monkeys and sealions.
For special events please see website.
Net Group Rates:
- Adults £10.50
- OAP £7.50
- Children £7.50
- Prices apply for groups over 15*
Nearest Railway Station:
- Colwyn Bay (1 mile)
- Free mini bus service (Easter to mid-September)
- All year except Christmas Day
- April to October – 9.30am to 6pm (last admission before 5pm)
- November to March – 9.30am to 5pm (last admission before 4pm)
Meetings/Conferences – An ideal venue for small conferences up to
50 people. With stunning views this is the perfect location for that
meeting, conference or away day.