Located in the beautiful borderland village of Rossett.
World heritage site, Pontcysyllte Aqueduct, and many of North Wales
attractions are within easy traveling as is the historic city of Chester.
- Reaturant on site
- Free Wifi Access
- 50 en-suite bedrooms
- Ground Floor rooms
- Interconnecting rooms available on request
- Accessible Rooms avialable
- Private Room for Dining
- Winter Warmers
- Coach Parking on site
- Evening entertainment can be arranged
- Frequent bus serve into Chester Village
- Oscars Brasserie specialising in local produce
- Special diets catered for.
Special Breaks Offered:
- Local History
- Commission to Travel Agents
- Driver Incentives
- Commission to Group Organisers
Net Group Rates:
- B&B from £35 pp,pn
- Dinner B&B from £55 pp,pn
Refreshment Stop – Fantastic road links to A55, A483, M53 and M56.
Make this a perfect location for your meal/coffee stop. Free parking,
range of dining options, great food and service.