This spectacular railway runs for 25 miles from coast to coast across
the foothills of Snowdon – between Caernarfon on the banks of the
Menai Strait and Porthmadog in Cardigan Bay. On-train refreshments
enable (pre-booked) morning coffee, a light lunch or afternoon tea to be
included in your itinerary. A one-way trip take two and a half hours,
with shorter journeys available.
- St Helens Road, Caernarfon, Gwynedd, LL55 2YD
- Harbour Station, Porthmadog, Gwynedd, LL49 9NF
Nearest Mainline Railway Station:
- Bangor – 9 miles
- Porthmadog – 0.5 miles
Net Group Rates:
- Adults & OAP £17
- Child £8.50
- Shorter journey options may be available
- Prices shown apply to groups of 20+ passengers completing a single
journey from one end of the railway to the other…
- Daily April to October plus selected days during the winter period.
See timetable for full details of train times and services.