Our narrow-gauge steam trains have climbed through the beautiful Vale
of Ffestiniog between Porthmadog and Blaenau Ffestiniog for 150
years – yet have modern, comfortable carriages with light refreshments
and on-train toilets for convenience. This scenic railway is ideal as part
of a circular coach tour of Snowdonia with one-way trips (taking around
75 minutes) available from either end of the railway.
- Harbour Station, Porthmadog, Gwynedd, LL49 9NF
- Central Station, Blaenau Ffestiniog, Gwynedd, LL41 3ES
Nearest Mainline Railway Station:
- Porthmadog – 0.5 miles
- Blaenau Ffestiniog – 0 miles
Net Group Rates:
- Adults & OAP £9.80
- Child £4.90
- Prices shown apply to groups of 20+ passengers completing a single
journey from one end of the railway to the other…
- Daily April to October plus selected days during the winter period.
See timetable for full details of train times and services.